Tuesday 3 March 2009

I Love Teamer

What the hell is Teamer?
It is a website that sport teams can use to send group text messages out to players with one click. I have been using it for that very purpose since it came on the scene over a year a go now. This year I am also going to use it to inform all the underage coaches of Go Game's blitz's etc that may be coming up. I know a few clubs thats use it to text parent's time's for training, social events, club fundraisers and so on. It's a free service and anyone can use it very easily.

Go to http://www.teamer.net/ and see if you can use it within your club. It really is a great tool. I'm not on commission or anything :)

2 comments:

  1. Most of our underage coaches are using this and find it a brilliant timesaver. I would advise all managers to give it a go.

    Marty D
    Rossa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Limavady Wolfhounds are using it at all age levels. There is a noticeable increase in attendances at training. I highly recommend it especially for fund raising events.

    ReplyDelete